Delf-Dalf Training Seminar
Friday, June 30, 2006
Attend a 4-day seminar in New York and become a DELF-DALF national examiner. One of the most popular and widely recognized French certification is back to the United States!
The Cultural services of the French Embassy and the French Ministry of Education’s CIEP campaign in 2005-2006 to open new DELF-DALF exam centers in the US.
As part of the third major initiative of this national campaign, a training seminar will take place with the support of the French Institute Alliance Française de New York on September 18-21.
If you are a French teacher or French program coordinator at the high school or college level, you may be eligible to become qualified as an official French examination board member.
Delf-Dalf training seminar
- When September 18-21, 2006
- Where French Institute Alliance Française de New York 20 E 60th St. New York, NY 10022 – http://www.fiaf.org
- Cost free
- Who should apply Teachers of French and Heads of French Departments (HS and College). Near-native fluency in French is a must.
- How to apply Send a resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn: Pascal Saura
For more information (in French) please visit /fr/Article.aspx?id=90
DELF-DALF quick facts
- DELF stands for Diplôme d’Étude en Langue Française
- DALF stands for Diplôme Approfondi en Langue Française
- DELF-DALF certifications consist of three progressive diplomas, officially issued by the French Ministry of Education, recognized in French Universities and in the world
- In the year 2000, DELF-DALF have been taken by over 230,000 people in 122 countries around the world
To learn more: www.ciep.fr/langue/delfdalf
SCAC de Washington – CIEP – Délégation générale de l’AF de Paris aux Etats-Unis – FIAF de NY
www.alliance-us.org | www.ciep.fr | www.frenchculture.org | www.fiaf.org